Collection of Information
The information we collect from you helps us improve our website and better communicate with you. We collect the following information:
1. Information volunteered by you during registration or surveys, including your full name, the legal name of the business, a current address, phone number and email address.
2. Information on what pages you visit and what commercials you order.
3. Content provided for use in producing your customized commercials.
We will contact you by phone to make appropriate payment arrangements. We do not collect online your personal financial information, like credit card information, but we do process credit cards and deposit account checks by facsimile payment. We use personal financial information only long enough to collect payment with the payment processor and do not store this information.
Use and Storage of Information
We use information you provide for the following general purposes: identification and authentication of account holders, contacting account holders, providing production services, billing you and improving our website. To deliver to you commercials or custom production services, we may share information, including personal financial information, with third-party service partners. For example, we will need to submit your credit card information to a payment processor. We use trusted third-party service partners who are also committed to keeping your information confidential.
We secure all personal information on our servers in a controlled, secured environment. Despite all of the security measures we may take, the Internet and our electronic storage is not 100% secure. While we seek to use commercially accepted methods of protection, we do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to our website or to our account representatives.
Disclosure of Information
We may also share your personal information in the following ways:
1. With third-party service providers who help perform your custom production services or process your payments.
Ownership and Control Information
You retain all rights to your personal information and content supplied to us and you may modify or correct it, as appropriate. If you update your information, we may keep a copy of the information originally provided in our archives for uses documented in this Policy.
You have certain responsibilities when using the website, some of which are imposed by law and others are generally accepted standards of online behavior:
1. You are responsible for insuring the accuracy and completeness of any information or content provided to us.
3. You must respect our intellectual property rights and the intellectual property rights of others in copyrighted text, graphics, designs etc.
If you do not comply with these requirements, we may terminate your access to the website and/or your use of the customized commercials. In addition, we will be entitled to all remedies available to us under applicable law, including the recovery of our attorneys’ fees.